Fill Control Panels
The wide range of AGS filling panels has established itself as an industry benchmark for optimum design with an extensive list of features. The modular design guarantees that filling stations can be extended to adapt to your future requirements. The panels are available with either 200 or 300 bar filling pressure (3000/4500 psi) or as dual pressure filling panels for simultaneous filling without the need to select the pressure. The self venting lever operated filling valves are available with either filling hoses and connections or direct filling connections for BA cylinders. We have a wide range of filling connections available.
A unique feature of the L&W panels is the facility to swing open the housing for maintenance work, without any disconnections, a leak check can be carried out while the panel is open.
- Stainless Steel frame, removable for easy mounting.
- 1/4″ bulkhead fitting for air inlet (inter-changeable top & bottom.)
- Ready for connection, piped with 1/4′ stainless steel tubing.
- Start/Stop remote control with running control lamp (available for various compressor controls)
- 160 mm pressure gauge for each filling pressure
- Filling valves (venting within the housing for noise reduction).
- Valves can be equipped with extra silencers for further noise reduction.
- Filling hoses or direct BA connections according to your specifications
- 63 mm supply pressure gauges
- Stainless steel ended flexible hoses complete with L&W fill control valves.
|2 Filling pressures(200 bar and 300 bar)||L x W x H [cm]||Weight [kg]||Configurations|
|2-Bank||82 x 23 x 33||8.5||2 or 4 outlets|
|4-Bank||118 x 23 x 33||11.5||4 or 8 outlets|
Other configurations also available